This site www.mek.fi and websites related to it are official websites provided by the Finnish Tourist Board for the purpose of providing information about Finnish Tourist Board.
Unless otherwise stated all rights in all material on this site, copyright including, are owned by Finnish Tourist Board.
Extracts and prints may be printed or downloaded from this site for information and/or personal use. The information on this site may not be modified in any way.
This site or any part of it may not be reproduced or stored in any other website or service without the prior written approval by Finnish Tourist Board. More>>
Any rights that are not expressly granted are reserved.
Terms and Conditions of use
- In Access to and use of this site is provided by Finnish Tourist Board subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions the expression “Finnish Tourist Board” shall also cover the cooperating parties - such as marketing representatives and/or agents of Finnish Tourist Board - providing websites related to this site.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Finnish Tourist Board reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Finnish Tourist Board endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Finnish Tourist Board will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Finnish Tourist Board endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Finnish Tourist Board does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Finnish Tourist Board by cooperating and/or third parties. These cooperating and/or third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Finnish Tourist Board can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Finnish Tourist Board shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to www.visitfinland.com, or websites related to it, over the Internet is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Upon the transmission of any personal information to www.visitfinland.com, or websites related to it, you expressly grant permission to Finnish Tourist Board to use such information for any lawful purpose. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this site, you grant Finnish Tourist Board the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- Finnish Tourist Board accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Finnish law.
- Any dispute, controversy, claim or legal action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be settled exclusively by the court of competent jurisdiction in Finland.
Finnish Tourist Board uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information contained on this website. The website is intended for information purposes only. Finnish Tourist Board cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content of the site. All liability for any damage is excluded. Reference is made to the Terms and Conditions of use of this website.
Finnish Tourist Board has no control over the sites of the links and does not thus accept any responsibility for those sites.